Friday, July 2, 2010 ♥
Hey hey ! LOL . Got alot of movies i want to watch sia ! LOL . Waah , then i will be bankrupt soon man . HAHAHAH . ;) I want to watch eclipse , the blood pledge , 9temples , predator , interception , despicable me & resident evil . MUAHAHAHA ! Maybe i will not get bankrupt la , coz got some peoples owe me movie ;) So im gonna make them pay ! ^^
♥ Baby, give me your heart.
@ 5:56 PM
Biography.
Think twice if you know me.

The name is SORAWAN. Im in love with IVAN and he's in army now.
I'm a violent girl & likes to scream. Like me or not is up to you because thats me.
I'm a die-hard fan of Green & Pink. Chocolates are my enemy because i eat them alot when im pissed, but i still like them.
My heart are with alot of people, boyf & sisters & brothers. I love my clique. My life is wonderful with them around.
bold strikethrough underlined italic
Let's have a talk.
you got a problem, come & say it in my face.
Sweet Desires.
it's my wishes baby, grant it for me.
Change phone.
 Ipod Touch.
A job.
Heels.
 Baby end of army!
DSLR.
*You can just fill up this section with anything miscellaneous. Just anything you want :)
Links.
meet the people I love♥
♥ Ivan
♥ Yubin
Hi people, i lost everyone's url. Give me in the tagboard.
Friday, July 2, 2010 ♥
Hey hey ! LOL . Got alot of movies i want to watch sia ! LOL . Waah , then i will be bankrupt soon man . HAHAHAH . ;) I want to watch eclipse , the blood pledge , 9temples , predator , interception , despicable me & resident evil . MUAHAHAHA ! Maybe i will not get bankrupt la , coz got some peoples owe me movie ;) So im gonna make them pay ! ^^
♥ Baby, give me your heart.
@ 5:56 PM
|